MUNICIPAL PUBLIC SECURITY SERVICES
We have a program with several courses offered to properly train and guide patrol officers to accomplish their duties with the best tools possible in order to offer an outstanding service to its citizens.
We have a pro-active approach oriented towards the community to implicate citizens to work together to improve their sense of security.
- Duties and powers of arrest for municipal patrol officers.
- The use of force.
- Note taking and report writing.
- How to testify in court.
- Driving and patrol techniques.
- Traffic control.
- Community problem solving techniques.
- First aid, CPR and cardiac defribilator.
- Fire prevention.
- The expandable baton.
- Rapid search and handcuffing techniques.
- Proper attire, conduct and community relations
Price: Prices vary depending on the courses selected and number of participants. Contact us for more information.